Creating the next generation business
Mentoring process in Arimaan enables the workforce to share critical knowledge to create a great successful organization. Knowledge is the critical factor that drives the business into the future. The productivity of the organization is determined by the knowledge of the workforce. To sustain the performance of the organization, Arimaan involves in continuously developing the technical and professional skills of workforce. Leadership of Arimaan believes in building intellectual capital through continuous learning and innovation.
Our leaders not just guide the people what to do; they help them to utilize their potential to the optimum. Leaders at Arimaan assume different roles and responsibilities to develop the employee’s skills and potential. Mentoring is the process of empowering the workforce with the skills and knowledge. A skilled workforce with business critical knowledge is the driving force in the competitive market. At Arimaan, mentoring process helps in making the business more successful and competitive.
- Identifying the strengths and weakness of the people.
- Creating goals for improvement.
- Monitoring and tracking the level of progress.
- Controlling the deviation from the defined goals by setting alternative plans.
- Achieving the maximum utilization of the potential of the workforce.