Creating customer focused healthcare system that differentiates from competition
Healthcare industry has been using the information technology from early batch processing applications.
- Electronic medical records
- Physician order entry
- Electronic patient billing
- Claims management
Information technology helps in achieving high accuracy in diagnoses, improving patient care service, reducing the human errors, decreasing the processing time, and increasing the quality of service. Success of the healthcare information system is determined by the teamwork of technicians and the clinicians.
- Increases the efficiency of the healthcare enterprises by eliminating the large amount of paper work.
- Drastically improves the healthcare service provided to the people.
- Reduces the operating cost and increases the quality of the healthcare services.
- Improves the quality of the service provided by the hospitals in collection and management of the patients information.
- Integrated solution provides real-time access to the electronic patient records.
- Helps the large and complex healthcare organization to efficiently manage an organization.
- Advanced technology enables the healthcare system to be accessible from handheld devices – mobiles and PDA.
- Provides innovative and advanced software solution to improve the patient care and the efficiency of the organization.
- Gives the benefits of process improvement and latest technology to the healthcare organizations.
- Helps the healthcare management in strategic planning, decision support and quality improvement.
- Helps in experiencing the real difference of pharmacy management system in achieving high customer satisfaction, decreased inventory cost, and effective management of customer and manufacturers records.
- Electronic medical record system
- Remote clinical management system
- Claim management and payment system
- Pharmacy management system
- Billing system